Who will be the winner of International Low-Vision Song Contest 2023?
Dear readers, VIEWS International AISBL and DBSV are scouting for potential partner organisations to take part in the 2023 edition of the international music competition. For the first time, the contest it’s open not only to European musicians, but to artists from all over the world.
As a partner organization you will decide which blind or visually impaired musician will represent your country in the grand finale taking place online on May 12th 2023. The method of choosing your participants is entirely up to you. In the past, our partners hosted video conferences or streamed the music to determine who will represent them.
The tasks of the partner organisations are:
- Make the event public in their country
- Collect candidacies for the contest (at national level and process to the selection for the International final).
Songs may take part in the contest, if:
- at least the lyrics’ author or the composer and one of the musicians is blind or partially sighted;
- it is maximum 4 minutes long or is faded out at that mark;
- it is sent as a video or an audio file with additional photos;
- participants agree with all conditions of participation. They agree – in case they are selected – that their audio, video and foto material will be streamed and published on the internet and they are available for a live interview during the final show.