Are you interested in youth work? Would you like to develop your skills as facilitator? Are you ready to start your professional path as a trainer?
With ODTIZ Institute and Arkhe we are launching “The Big Thing” project, to encourage participation of persons with disabilities in the field of youth work and non-formal education at the European level, in particular within the framework of Erasmus+ programmes (Training of Trainers – TOT).
With this project, each project partner will organise three dedicated periods of training in 2024:
- One national training course in Belgium, lasting 16 days across 10 months
- A week of training in Slovenia (2 days of travel + 5 days of training in July 2024)
- A week of training in Spain (2 days of travel + 5 days of training in October 2024
What’s in it for you?
From the three training courses, the participants will gain professional experience and develop their ETS competencies as trainers, namely: successful cooperation in teams, understanding and facilitation of learning, Youthpass.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for participants:
- With visual impairments
- Who are between 18 and 30
- Who are resident in Belgium
- Who will be available to attend the full training cycle
Sounds interesting? Join us!
To express interest or ask any questions about the programme and the course, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below by 26 January with a paragraph explaining what motivates you to participate!