What is it?
The Project “Braille challenge” is an Erasmus+ project, Key Action 2, funded by the European commission.
Project implementation has officially started on 20.12.2020 and has a duration of 18 months.
The project activities are implemented by a Consortium of 3 partners from 3 European countries:
- Lifelong Learning Network, Republic of North Macedonia (coordinator),
- Visually Impaired Education and Work Support International AISBL, Belgium (project partner),
- Asociatia Babilon Travel, Romania (project partner).
Main project objective is facilitating learning methodologies of Braille alphabet to parents of visual impaired children, teachers and youth workers.
Specific project objectives:
- Objective #1: Fostering quality improvements and excellence in education, through enhanced transnational cooperation between education and training providers and other stakeholders.
- Objective #2: Fostering lifelong learning processes for teachers, parents and non-formal educators.
- Objective #3: Fostering equality in learning, social and educational inclusion, modern and European values in formal and non-formal education.
Project beneficiaries are:
Teachers from mainstream schools; Parents of children with visual impairment; Youth workers from NGO sector.
The project will articulate around three transnational project meetings and three Learning training teaching activities organized by the three project partners.
The European Commission’ssupport for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.